Obsolete RETSIGTYPE

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Mon Apr 13 16:25:12 UTC 2009

Russ Allbery wrote:
> Julien ÉLIE <julien at trigofacile.com> writes:
>

>> Should we keep it or should we remove AC_TYPE_SIGNAL and replace RETSIGTYPE
>> by void in INN source code?
>>

> We should go ahead and do that.  INN already won't built on any system old
> enough to have a different return value.

Sad but true, supporting old OS is getting harder.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO TMR Associates, Inc

"You are disgraced professional losers. And by the way, give us our money back."
    - Representative Earl Pomeroy,  Democrat of North Dakota
on the A.I.G. executives who were paid bonuses  after a federal bailout.