Fwd: [ inn 2.5.0 make errors]

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 25 00:07:38 UTC 2009

Forwarding a question that came in via the ISC info mail address.  The
sender is probably not subscribed to the mailing list.

Subject: [General Information] inn 2.5.0 make errors
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:32:24 +0000 (UTC)
From: kristhai at hotmail.com
To: info at isc.org

Kristian Solstad sent a message using the contact form at
https://www.isc.org/contact.

I downloaded and extracted the inn 2.5.0 archive, I got no errors
extracting it or running ./configure  --prefix=/news
--with-db-dir=/news/history --with-spool-dir=/news/spool
--with-tmp-dir=/news/temp --enable-largefiles --with-perl
--enable-uucp-rnews --enable-setgid-inews , then I run make
and i get the error "../samples/newsfeeds newsfeeds differ: byte 2458,
line 55 please update newsfeeds , how to repair this ? thanx for your time.
Kristian