can we have a quiet news.daily?

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Wed Nov 11 10:59:21 UTC 2009

Hi Florian,

> so, does this look like a commit:
>
> news.daily: don't send superfluous mails when "nomail" is given
>
> Make sure that when news.daily is called with "nomail", mail is only
> sent when there is real output. Previously, there would always be
> headings and empty lines useful to structure the full report, which are
> now ommitted.
>
> Also, postexec has been moved up to be included in the regular mail,
> and the "nomail" definition of ${MAIL} is no longer overwritten with
> the default.

Many thanks for the full patch!
That's kind of you.
Just committed to TRUNK.

I will soon put it into STABLE (I have more than 60 patches to put
from TRUNK to STABLE for INN 2.5.2, fixing a few bugs and adding
CAPABILITIES to innd).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it,
  poorly. » (Henry Spencer)