eliminating MAXHEADERSIZE

Florian Schlichting fschlich at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Tue Aug 3 16:10:35 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 09:58:45AM +0200, Julien ÉLIE wrote:
> I also see that supporting 64-bit article numbers without latent bugs
> is far from easy...
> This "+10" in the code is a great pitfall...

I just thought if you seriously think about 64-bit article numbers (will
those ever be needed? I haven't seen any higher than single-digit
millions apart from "junk" or "control.cancel") you might want to create
a constant ARTNUMPRINTSIZE or similar and substitute that straight
away...

Florian