[apps-discuss] Publication of NNTP extensions on the Standards Tracks (fwd)

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 15 20:30:53 UTC 2010

If it helps, I'm happy to do expert review of any NNTP-related protocol,
and there are several other people on the ietf-nntp mailing list who would
also be happy to do the same.

What the NNTP community is mostly missing for IETF standardization
discussions, I think, are active participants who are also IETF attendees.
While I follow some IETF work, I'm not involved in enough of it at this
point to be able to justify the meeting attendance.