Filtering posts based on Path: contents.

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Wed May 19 00:41:22 UTC 2010

How do I configure INN to reject messages that contain a host in the

There is a mis-configured BBS that is gatewaying Usenet messages to and
from FidoNet and duplicating messages.  Attempts to contact said BBS
have failed, so I'd like to simply reject any posts that have (part of)
the hostname in the Path: header.

Note that there are multiple systems in the Path: header from the
problem ""site so I'd like to simply filter based on <domain>.<tld>

Grant. . . .