perl_access hash value length limit?

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Jan 23 02:34:09 UTC 2011

> I bet it would also need separating innconf.c in two:  generic functions
> (to be reused with readersconf.c and other similar parsers) and specific
> functions for inn.conf.

That's mostly done in that confparse.c is the generic parser, and
innconf.c has the conversion bits specific to inn.conf.  Although some of
the table-driven work in innconf.c might be useful for other configuration
files as well.

Unfortunately, the block structure handling in the current parser, while
it seemed like a neat idea at the time, turns out to not be horribly
useful for readers.conf.  I think a bit more of the group nesting
structure needs to be accessible to the higher layers for it to be able to
preserve all the functionality of the current readers.conf parser.