Call for inncheck testing

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Jul 10 19:38:32 UTC 2011

Hi Florian,

> So this removes the required-keys check from inncheck (please check if
> it has all the current options)

Yes, everything is here.
Just committed.

I have changed the place of "initial-sleep" (a global value) and
"close-period" (a per-peer value) accordingly to a previous mail.

I have also changed the "deliver-*" parameters for imapfeed:  they are
searched at global scope.  Documentation and sample file updated too.
Well, that seems strange because all the IMAP servers have to share the
same delivery parameters (even authentication).  Anyway, that is how it
currently works.  I bet that several imapfeed must be run with different
configuration files in case different settings should be used.

I think I will one day have to try imapfeed to better understand how
(and if) it works fine.  I have never used it.

Does anyone here use imapfeed with INN 2.5?

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Pour Rome, la direction importe peu, car tous les chemins y
   mènent. » (Astérix)