Issue with DBM and CURRENT on RHEL/CentOS 6.5?

Jesse Rehmer jesse.rehmer at blueworldhosting.com
Wed Dec 11 21:36:36 UTC 2013

Julien,

Adding the include line gets me past the error with ckpasswd.c, but now
I have another:

gcc -g -O2 -I../include   -c auth_krb5.c
auth_krb5.c:27:22: error: com_err.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [auth_krb5.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/news/src/inn-CURRENT-20131208/authprogs'
make: *** [all-authprogs] Error 2

[root at nnrp authprogs]# find / -name com_err.h
/usr/include/et/com_err.h

I would think that "# include <et/com_err.h>" would include this, but it
seems not.

Cheers,
Jesse