Log articles in realtime?

Jesse Rehmer jesse.rehmer at blueworldhosting.com
Wed Jul 3 20:15:59 UTC 2013

I'd really like to have the article log (/usr/local/news/log/news)
written to in realtime, or closer to realtime much like Diablo
performs.  I don't see that there are any configuration settings which
may control this, unless I've overlooked something.  Before I start
digging in source code I was curious if anyone else had been able to
implement realtime logging?

Note that when I say realtime I just mean that the log appears to be
updated as each article is received in Diablo and I'd prefer that
behavior for INN if possible.

Cheers,
Jesse