Bug

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Mon Aug 17 20:09:13 UTC 2015

Hi The Doctor,

> Care to look in?

I would like to, but as I recently told you in news.software.nntp,
I do not manage to send you private e-mails.  The account I once used
on your server news.nk.ca either no longer exists or has a password
I do not remember.

I have just tried to write you again with the SMTP server of my ISP
(smtp.orange.fr), and it failed:

<<
This is the mail system at host mwinf5d58.orange.fr.
be delivered to one or more recipients.

                  The mail system

<doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca>: host doctor.nl2k.ab.ca[204.209.81.1] said: 550
Administrative prohibition

Same thing from my personal SMTP server (smtp.dinauz.org).
Please remove at least that IP from your blacklist!

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Je vais t'apprendre à chasser… Nous commencerons par les
  marcassins, et puis ensuite, nous passerons aux patrouilles romaines,
  et enfin aux sangliers ! » (Astérix)