Bug

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sat Aug 22 20:55:29 UTC 2015

The Doctor,

>>> Care to look in?
>>
>> I would like to, but as I recently told you in news.software.nntp,
>> I do not manage to send you private e-mails.  The account I once used
>> on your server news.nk.ca either no longer exists or has a password
>> I do not remember.
>>
>> I have just tried to write you again with the SMTP server of my ISP
>> (smtp.orange.fr), and it failed:
[...]
>> <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca>: host doctor.nl2k.ab.ca[204.209.81.1] said: 550
>> Administrative prohibition
>>
>> Same thing from my personal SMTP server (smtp.dinauz.org).
>> Please remove at least that IP from your blacklist!
>
> You got throught to me.  I can change the password.

You received my mail because I wrote to inn-workers without CC'ing you
(the list does not send the mail to a subscriber already amongst the
recipients of the mail).

My private response to your mail bounced again.

So please unblacklist the IP of my SMTP server (smtp.dinauz.org) so that
we can exchange mails!  It will otherwise be difficult for me to help you.

Regarding your proposal, yes, please change the password to whatever you
want, and then tell me in private mail what it is.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« – Il est vraiment formidable !
   – Qui ça ?