problem with logrotate logs

javi dakota at dakotabcn.net
Fri Jun 26 13:30:50 UTC 2015

Hello

I have INN 2.5.4 and have problema with logrotate

each day the log rotation process is done I meet a series of errors as I put
below

[.]

logrotate_script: 2: kill: Usage: kill [-s sigspec | -signum | -sigspec]
[pid | job]... or kill -l [exitstatus]

error: error running non-shared postrotate script for
/var/log/news/innfeed.log of '/var/log/news/* '

cat: /injail/inn/run/inn.pid: No existe el archivo o el directorio

logrotate_script: 2: kill: Usage: kill [-s sigspec | -signum | -sigspec]
[pid | job]... or kill -l [exitstatus]

error: error running non-shared postrotate script for
/var/log/news/innfeed.log.1 of '/var/log/news/* '

cat: /injail/inn/run/inn.pid: No existe el archivo o el directorio

[.]

I use a compiled version, not the official version of ubuntu, as I prefer to
go to the last with the INN
This error generates logrotate me a lot of files in / var / log / news,
cleaning the last file that I had more than 250,000 files
you can help to correct this? I'm reviewing logrotate but I just saw where
the problem

regards