nnrp conf

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Tue Mar 17 21:23:42 UTC 2015

Hi Edwardo,

> I think as other say, be better for very clear example in add user: <EXAMPLE>
>
> This is still confuse, this what leed to my server be open to
> everyone, someway, it did not work this procedure because I try follow
> that at first.

OK, I see where the confusion came.  I then suggest the following new
wording.  Would it suit both you and Noel?

     auth example.com {
         hosts: "*.example.com, example.com"
         default: "<EXAMPLE>"
     }

     access full {
         users: "<EXAMPLE>"
         newsgroups: *
     }

Note that the above access realm could also be written without the
users: key, in which case it applies to any user identity (though in
this example, the user identity that will be assigned to all matching
connections is C<< <EXAMPLE> >>).  It is however recommended to keep
an explicit users: key so as to better view to whom the access block
applies.

As the only available auth realm only matches hosts in the "example.com"
domain, any connections from other hosts will be rejected immediately.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« – Maintenant les Romains sont alertés.
   – En tout cas, ceux-là ne sont plus très alertes ! » (Astérix)