Today's patches

Richard Kettlewell rjk at greenend.org.uk
Mon May 4 19:55:32 UTC 2015

Three more patches attached, with embedded descriptions.  My testing
situation has improved a bit too, and I can confirm that INN still runs
with the attached changes (although I've not exercised it very heavily).
 As before the starting point is static analysis results.

I noticed this:

/* A magic number for the group.index file so that we can later change the
   format in a backward-compatible fashion. */
#define TDX_MAGIC       (~(0xf1f0f33d))

Why is it defined in the inverse?  i.e. why not the much clearer:

#define TDX_MAGIC 0x0e0f0cc2

ttfn/rjk