INN2 Not Launching Properly

Jeffrey Rolland jrolland at halflingcavalier.net
Wed Jan 6 20:23:41 UTC 2016

Julien,

Thanks so much for replying!

Any advice as to how I get INN to come back online? I swapped back the
old active and newsgroup files (while INN was stopped), but it appears
not to have helped.

Sincerely,
--
Jeffrey Rolland
<jrolland at halflingcavalier.net?

"They call me [**DOCTOR**] [ROLLAND]!!"
 - Det. Virgil Tibbs, _In the Heat of the Night_ (1967)