[patch] Spelling fixes

Christoph Biedl cbiedl at gmx.de
Tue Apr 24 06:16:20 UTC 2018

Russ Allbery wrote...

[ changing "allows to" into "allows one to" ]

> I haven't looked at this in detail, but for the record, that change is
> generally correct.

Thanks a lot for the lengthy explanation and the time to write it down,
things look a lot more clear to me now. About lintian, I might file a
bug report to improve the situation when time permits. While the program
certainly cannot simply create the "allows to <noun>" form, I see ways
to provide a recommendation for the better style by other means. This is
something for Debian's bugtracker, not here.

Regards,

    Christoph