ovsqlite

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Thu Dec 17 23:46:27 UTC 2020

Hi Bo,

> At long last, ovsqlite!  In two patches to be applied in sequence
> on top of svn revision 10453.

Patches well received.  Thanks for them!  Days of work there.
I'll have a look soon and keep you informed.

Can I put credits for you in a comment at the beginning of a few source
files?

> In addition to the man pages, hacking/internals info can be found here:
>   * storage/ovsqlite/ovsqlite-private.h
>   * storage/ovsqlite/sql-init.sql
>   * storage/ovsqlite/sqlite-helper-gen.in

Many thanks for that useful documentation!

--
Julien ÉLIE

« – Nous voyageons plus vite que la lumière !
   – Alors comment y voir clair dans tout ça ? » (Astérix)