ovsqlite

Bo Lindbergh 2bfjdsla52kztwejndzdstsxl9athp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:25:08 UTC 2020

Quoth Julien ÉLIE <julien at trigofacile.com>:

> I think the issue comes from the fact that the fr.rec.photo.numerique newsgroup no longer exists.  Yet, one of the newsgroup it was crossposted to still exists.

Looking at the add methods of the other overview methods, they all seem
to handle unknown groups by silently returning success, which I hadn't noticed
before.  Is there a document that I missed which describes the expected
semantics of overview methods?  Should the add method handle duplicate
groupname:artnum entries by replacing rather than failing?

Patch: make the add method return success in case of an unknown group.