modernize innreport HTML

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Fri May 15 16:31:59 UTC 2020

Hi Richard,

> The current design is broken when served over HTTPS or when the
> webserver has a content security policy. The attached patch fixes both
> issues.

Why don't you use the html_css_url parameter in innreport.conf?
# html_css_url    "innreport.css";

If set, the HTML page will already contain:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="$css_url"/>

I don't see well the use case of your patch.

If html_xhtml11_icon and html_vcss_icon are not set in innreport.conf,
the two icons won't be present in the generated web page, will them?  So
it does not matter to keep the feature for those who want I think.

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Hâte-toi de bien vivre et songe que chaque jour est à lui seul une
   vie. » (Sénèque)