Hardening flags

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Thu Nov 12 19:18:26 UTC 2020

> Hi Russ,
>> Syncing rra-c-util will also pick up the fix for Debian bug #974024.

> Did you commit the fix for #974024? (build issue on IPV6-only builds)
> I do not see it.

It's commit b7d8ecafc9d5a7a8e3d37128640061e1ad0eb9da which I think hasn't
been synced to INN yet (although I have used Git so much that I've
forgotten how to use Subversion, so maybe I'm missing it)... oh, yes, I
did miss it.  I think you already synced this as r10388, so I think the
Debian bug will be fixed by updating to code later than that.  (Obviously
a release is a great idea.)

> In NEWS:
>   Include string.h in the probe for AI_ADDRCONFIG support to avoid
>   problems on macOS X.  Thanks, Julien ÉLIE.

> Thanks should be for Bo Lindbergh regarding this patch!

Oh, yes, sorry Bo.  Will fix.  Thanks for the correction!

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)             <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

     <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html> explains why.