Test Git repository for INN

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Tue Nov 23 23:13:02 UTC 2021

> FYI, I've done a first pass of clean up:
> - merge redundant labels into one (for instance "bug"/"T: defect",
>   "enhancement"/"T: enhancement", "wontfix"/"R: wontfix",
> "documentation"/"C: doc");
> - remove labels ("R: fixed" because it is implied by a closed ticket
>   without the "wontfix" or "invalid" tag, unused "T: task");
> - add "RFC compliance" to easily grab all the issues and PR related to
>   NNTP standards and the format of Usenet articles (we previously had it
> as a keyword in Trac, and an associated report for it).

> I hope it is a bit clearer now.

This looks great, thank you!

Probably over the holidays I'm going to do some cleanup of my server that
was hosting Trac and the Subversion repository.  Is there anything left
there that still needs to be moved before it can be safely shut down?
(I'll keep an archive just in case.)

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)             <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

     <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/questions.html> explains why.