Test Git repository for INN

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Wed Nov 24 20:57:46 UTC 2021

Hi Russ,

> Probably over the holidays I'm going to do some cleanup of my server that
> was hosting Trac and the Subversion repository.  Is there anything left
> there that still needs to be moved before it can be safely shut down?
> (I'll keep an archive just in case.)

I believe both Trac and the Subversion repository can be closed.  Their
contents have been moved.

Thanks for having provided these facilities to the INN project all these
years!
Seems like the migration to Github was a useful move.  I am under the
impression we have a regain of activity, and it is easier for people to
contribute to the project via the issue and PR facilities.
A great thing done!

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Le vrai danger, ce n'est pas quand les ordinateurs penseront comme les
   hommes, c'est quand les hommes penseront comme les ordinateurs. »