dozens of meds with same-day dispatch. 80% off

Devin K. Howe dk.howe_os at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 16 16:39:38 UTC 2004

 Discount drugs... save 80% every order!   We are the Number One online
retailler for dozens of meRdications.  Our customers save 80 cents out of
every dollar, every time, compared to the industry price.  Yes, that is LESS
than quarter-price   We have ALL the products that our customers have asked
for, including new SuperViaRgra Soft-tabs that work in just 15 minutes!
Thisis the next-generation of seRxual improvement wonder-drRugs, far more
effective than viaRgra - Half a pill will last for 36 hours!
Get all the information HERE> http://crazy-barginz.net/cs/?cheapgeneric[1]
Our key to keeping customers satisfied is:
EASY ordering online
SAVE 80% on regular price
We have MASSiVE stocks of drRugs for SAME DAY dispatch
FAST delivery straight to your door with DiSCRETE packagine
We are the BiGGEST internet retailler with THOUSANDS of regular customers
No conRsultation fee
No intimate questions or examinations
No appointment
No prior presRcription needed
PRiVATE and CONFiDENTiAL service   Please come by our shop, see for
yRourselfthe massive range of products that we have available.  We do have
the LOWEST price and huge stocks ready for SAME-DAY dispatch. Two million
customers can't be wrong!   http://crazy-barginz.net/?cheapgeneric[2]
--- Links ---
   1 http://crazy-barginz.net/cs/?cheapgeneric
   2 http://crazy-barginz.net/?cheapgeneric