problems observed with IRRToolSet-4.8.2 - and the mailing list!?

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Fri Feb 10 15:55:49 UTC 2006

On Feb 10, Andreas Polyrakis <apolyr at noc.ntua.gr> wrote:

> Nobody ever replied to our e-mail. I have the impression that ISC has
> "frozen" IRRToolset (no new version since the toolset moved to ISC),
> which, if true, is very sad since many operators use the toolset. Can
> someone from ISC inform us if there are people commited to this project,
> if we can expect a new version and if it is meaningfull to submit bugs
> to the mailing list?
I am not from ISC, but it's well known that ISC will support work on a
project if:
- volunteers interested in doing the work show up, or
- somebody interested in paying ISC to do the work shows up

--
ciao,
Marco