problems observed with IRRToolSet-4.8.2 - and the mailing list!?

Andreas Polyrakis apolyr at noc.ntua.gr
Fri Feb 10 15:06:02 UTC 2006

Hello,

we have also reported some problems with IRRToolSet 4.8.2 quite some
time ago (over a year). If I remember correctly, the issues mainly
concerned RPSLng, but we had identified some other minor bugs as well.
Nobody ever replied to our e-mail. I have the impression that ISC has
"frozen" IRRToolset (no new version since the toolset moved to ISC),
which, if true, is very sad since many operators use the toolset. Can
someone from ISC inform us if there are people commited to this project,
if we can expect a new version and if it is meaningfull to submit bugs
to the mailing list?

Regards,
Andreas

Andreas Polyrakis
GRNET/NTUA NOC
apolyr at noc.ntua.gr
Office: +302107722409 Cell: +306972832445