problems observed with IRRToolSet-4.8.2 - and the mailing list!?

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Fri Feb 10 11:46:25 UTC 2006

On Feb 10, "Ruediger Volk, Deutsche Telekom T-Com - TE14 P1" <rv at nic.dtag.de> wrote:

>     We have verified that peval and the database server (using the standard
>     RIPE NCC server whois.RIPE.NET) actually include the complete query
>     for ASnnn (including all results) as a proper substring of the
>     complete query for AS-xxxx;  so the loss seems to happen somewhere
>     in the IRRtoolSet code.
>     Does anybody remember seeing something similar?
Yes, I remember that the last time I tried to process my old
configuration (as-expansion for a single router, no fancy attributes) it
would just not print the whole as-path-list of a specific peer.
Then I wrote my own thing and lost interest in the issue. :-)

I suspect that irrtoolset depends on an older version of flex.

--
ciao,
Marco