How to build IPv6 prefix filter with RtConfig?

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Tue May 8 11:49:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

There was a question on this already in 2005, but no answer.

How do I build (using 4.8.5) a v6 prefix filter based on route6
objects?

I'm trying to use a template like:

@RtConfig access_list filter AS1741

.. which only builds a v4 filter.  However, with '-T all', you can see
that RtConfig actually does fetch the route6 objects as well, so this
seems like an issue with parsing or support in the expressions.

I can see that the following kinda works, but produces wrong format:

@RtConfig v6networks AS1741