How to build IPv6 prefix filter with RtConfig?

Katie Petrusha katie at ripe.net
Tue May 8 14:25:05 UTC 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 02:49:22PM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:

Hi Pekka,

As far as I remember, all filter evaluation defaults to
'afi ipv4.unicast', if no afi is mentioned.

Try this:

RtConfig> @RtConfig access_list filter afi ipv6 AS1741
!
no ipv6 access-list ipv6-100
ipv6 access-list ipv6-100 permit 2001:708::/32 any
ipv6 access-list ipv6-100 deny any any

Katie