RtConfig BackEnds

S.P.Zeidler spz at serpens.de
Fri Aug 29 08:30:48 UTC 2008

Thus wrote Matthew Moyle-Croft (mmc at mmc.com.au):

> Has anyone written a Cisco XR backend for RtConfig?   We're looking at
> potentially having to integrate XR platforms and our heavy use of RtConfig
> for EBGP is a stumbling block at the moment.

Not that I'd be aware of. A circumvention method would be to use peval
to generate the necessary prefix lists and shove these through self-build
perl code to fit it to an XR. Also, expanding irrtoolset with an extra
router type is also not too hard, if one can test the config produced.

regards,
	spz
--
spz at serpens.de (S.P.Zeidler)