documentation of the GNU C++ Library code?

Hagen Boehm hboehm at brutus.NIC.DTAG.DE
Tue Jan 8 11:55:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,

some of the files in IRRToolSet, for example those you find in

/src/gnug++/
/src/rpsl/gnu/

have an introduction that says "This file is part of the GNU C++ Library...."

Does anyone know whether that code is still part of the GNU C++ Library?
If so, does somebody have a link where I can find documentation for the code?
I would like to know more about the /src/rpsl/gnu/* stuff, but I haven't found
anything useful about it in the web... :-(

Thanks!

best,

     Hagen