fix for RtConfig Cisco address-family syntax

S.P.Zeidler spz at serpens.de
Wed Sep 17 21:00:46 UTC 2008

Thus wrote Shane Kerr (Shane_Kerr at isc.org):

> spz,
>
> On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 00:45 +0200, S.P.Zeidler wrote:
> > there's two problems with the Cisco BGP config RtConfig produces at
> > present, which Daryl Collins <daryl at internode.com.au> brought to my
> > attention:
>
> I think the patch is probably not "the object-oriented way", but it

It's butt ugly and probably not even really the right thing to do (I think
that as soon as you have anything !ipv4.unicast in a config you really
ought to go the 'no bgp default ipv4-unicast' route and get explicit,
from a config hygiene point of view), but better than the previous state. :-/

regards,
	spz
--
spz at serpens.de (S.P.Zeidler)