Debian package

Andreas Polyrakis apolyr at noc.grnet.gr
Fri Jul 3 11:01:48 UTC 2009

Nick Hilliard wrote:
>> As the first step of cooperation, I'd like to learn about your release
>> plans. As I already said above, I'm planning on packaging the
>> cruft-cleanout branch; if I've understood correctly, this is going to
>> transform to the 5.0.0 release.
>
> That seems to be the consensus at the moment.  I would expect that
> there will be a 5.0.0 release fairly shortly.  Maybe in a couple of
> weeks.

Hi,

Apart from bug fixing (which is of course very important), are there any
plans for new features in 5.0.0? Is there a mechanism for
requesting/approving/implementing new features (eg IOS XR support?). Is
ISC still involved in this project (and if yes, how)?

Sorry if these questions have been answered before - I am subscriber of
the list but I haven't found solid answers there.

Regards,
Andreas

Andreas Polyrakis - apolyr at noc.grnet.gr
GRNET Network Operations Centre
Greek Research & Technology Network - http://www.grnet.gr
56, Mesogion Av., Ampelokipi, 11527 Athens, Greece
Mobile: +30 6972832445    Office: +30 2107474249   Fax: +30 2107474490