How to build IRRD and connect this one to 1 ISP network

Robert Hai hainguyen.sent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:53:55 UTC 2009

Hi Nick,

I read a lot of document about IRRd and i wonder some following:

- How to my IRRd communicate with my Route Reflector Router?
- follow some document about IRRd, my IRRd will see other IRRds in Internet
and update route and AS from these one. After that, RtConfig on my IRRd will
generate script to config on my Router Reflector Router. In this case, there
is egg and chicken story. If RtConfig do something wrong, my IRRd can not go
to Internet, cause my IRRd can not update to other IRRds in Internet. So
please tell me step by step how do my IRRd work in this case?
Please find out my attachment for my topology I thinked about it.

Thanks

Hai