irrtoolset 5.0.0 release candidate

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Wed Jan 27 20:13:15 UTC 2010

 	Hello Nick ,

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010, Nick Hilliard wrote:
> On 27/01/2010 03:30, Mr. James W. Laferriere wrote:
>>     Hello Nick ,  The man page for rpslcheck is just 'rpslcheck
>> asnumber' as a valid command line ,  I tried several others as well ,
>
> Ah, good point.  Should be rpslcheck AS<asno>.  The first two characters
> are assumed to be "AS", so it just chops them off blindly.
>
> You probably want to use "rpslcheck -as AS19724".
>
> Alternatively, I've fixed this in trunk.  Resync and see how it works.
>
> Nick
 	The command above works fine with the latest pull ,
 	even with -echo appended .  Thank you .

 	Tho ,  'man src/rpslcheck/rpslcheck.1'

 	...snip...

 	SYNOPSIS
        rpslcheck [flags] [<as-no>]

 	...snip...

 	I am at least 'assuming' that [...] means these are optional ,  Correct
?
 	If so then why ...

/irrtoolset-5.0.0/trunk$ src/rpslcheck/rpslcheck AS19274
unrecognized argument "AS19274"

/irrtoolset-5.0.0/trunk$ src/rpslcheck/rpslcheck 19274
unrecognized argument "19274"

 	So I guess I am confused again .  What may I be missing here .

 		Tia ,  JimL