irrtoolset 5.0.0 release candidate

S.P.Zeidler spz at serpens.de
Fri Jan 29 22:31:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thus wrote Nick Hilliard (nick at inex.ie):

> I've just committed a couple of minor fixes to the irrtoolset sources to
> fix several build problems, notably on ubuntu 9.10 and the recurring
> problem with flex.  The package now compiles cleanly for me on os/x,
> freebsd8, solaris 10, ubuntu 9.10 and debian lenny.

Building requires bison (plain traditional yacc doesn't understand
%name-prefix or %output, but wants eg yacc -d -prpsl -o rpsl.y.cc rpsl.y,
then outputs rpsl.y.h which needs to be renamed to rpsl.y.hh in rpsl;
same with command.y in rtconfig. I doubt it's really worth it working
around a dependency on bison though.)

It needs a define of LEX to "flex -l" on NetBSD 5 and prior.
I discovered a bug in lex on NetBSD-current (which I'm currently hunting)
but if one fixes the fallout of that bug, irrtoolset compiles and works
fine.

Further dependencies:
requires automake and libtool-base
doesn't require gmake any longer, which is nice(tm)

regards,
	spz
--
spz at serpens.de (S.P.Zeidler)