irrtoolset-5.0.1-rc1 available on svn

Darren Baginski kickbsd at yandex.ru
Sat Jul 14 02:17:15 UTC 2012

14.07.2012, 03:27, "Nick Hilliard" <nick at inex.ie>:
> No need to hold you breath any longer; irrtoolset 5.0.1-rc1 is now
> available on svn at the usual location.  Highlights of this thrilling
> release are:
>
>>  * don't barf on pingable: and ping-hdl: attributes (RFC 5943)
>>
>>  * don't barf on inet6num: assignment-size (RIPE policy proposal 2010-06)
>>
>>  * RFC 5952 requires that ipv6 addresses be presented in lower case.
>>
>>  * ipv6 addresses are now printed in optimised format.
>>
>>  * added geoloc: and language: fields to both inetnum: and inet6num: objects.
>>
>>  * compilation fixes for g++ 4.7 / debian wheeze
>>
>>  * stop talking asdot to IRRDBs.  none of the IRRs supports asdot since ~2010
>>
>>  * silence a bunch of warnings for clang 3.0
>
> So run, don't walk, and check out release r331.  Let me know if you spot
> any major problems.  If there are none in the next week or two, I'll roll a
> proper release.
>
> Nick

Hi!

$autoconf
configure.ac:34: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:41: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LEX
configure.ac:43: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

Debian wheezy,
$autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69