Segmentation fault for 5.1.0 on Debian

Daryl Collins daryl at htb.com.au
Sun Oct 22 11:23:48 UTC 2017

Hi Mark,

I concur that the latest master in github it is causing segfaults. I've
also tested 5.0.1 and that is doing it  now too.  It definitely wasn't in
the past.

When running peval AS1 (or any other AS that I tested), I traced the
segfault through to
https://github.com/irrtoolset/irrtoolset/blob/master/src/normalform/NE.cc#L367

nt->prfx_set |= * (FilterPRFXList *) list_v4; // radix set filled here with
ipv4 prefixes

I've always really struggled with this section of the code base, hopefully
someone more familiar with this code can assist us.

Cheers,
Daryl