IRRToolSet 5.1.2 released , error: possibly undefined macro:

Havard Eidnes he at uninett.no
Wed Oct 16 08:01:53 UTC 2019

> James W. Laferriere wrote on 15/10/2019 22:32:
>> Also fyi, autoconf -vfi gives ...
>> "autoconf: error: invalid option `-vfi'
>> Try `autoconf --help' for more information."
>
> what platform is this?

I'm also seeing this with pkgsrc on NetBSD when trying to update
the package.  This is with autoconf 2.69, which as far as I can
see is the latest version.

If I instead of "autoconf -vfi" do "autoconf -v -f -i", I get the
same errors James reported:

configure.ac:34: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:56: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LEX
configure.ac:58: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
*** Error code 1

I'm digging further to see what can be done to fix this.

Regards,

- Håvard