[kea-dev] Lease File Compression Requirements

Alexis alzrck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:44:47 UTC 2014

will this ensure a way to keep the file/s synced (rsync maybe) to other 'standby' servers and able to assume in case of a switchover?

nowadays it's near requirement to have redundancy (active/active if possible)

just a note.

actually I'm deploying 2 servers right now, both active using a database backend to serve around 60k leases for telephony devices and having 2 or 3 servers was a requirement from my customer

Enviado desde mi iPhone