[kea-dev] Lease File Compression Requirements

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Tue Dec 16 14:03:37 UTC 2014

Being able to sync the lease files between the servers it is an
important requirement for the deployment using DHCP servers. But I am
afraid that it is a whole different feature. Note that there will be
more redundancy considerations once we come round to design and
implementation of the failover. But, this is currently out of scope.

One option for now would probably be to run rsync as a cron job to
populate lease files from one place to another.

Marcin