Kea Administrator Reference Manual question

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Wed Jun 11 16:56:29 UTC 2014

I would keep the config examples *without* line numbers, for the
following major reasons:

- It is difficult to maintain
- As a novice in using Kea I want to copy-paste the configuration and I
get irritated if I have to remove extra content which I even don't know
whether should be removed or left untouched.

I think the examples will be sufficiently small (can't be large if
pasted into the user guide) that we can refer to the certain portions of
the configuration using the BIND10 notation described in 4.2.2. If you
really have to focus the reader on some portion of the configuration you
can extract this portion from the big chunk of configuration and paste
it into the text once again.

Marcin