automated code coverage report and docs for Kea

Jeremy C. Reed jreed at isc.org
Fri May 23 18:22:19 UTC 2014

See http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/

I disabled the (recently failing) bind10 automated job for generating
code coverage reports and documentation and set it up for kea.

In particular, see
http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/LATEST_UNITTEST_COVERAGE/
It shows the code that covered by the googletest "make check". This
report is generated by LCOV. (Note I committed a minor change to
Makefile.am to clean this up.)  We should discuss what thresholds we
should require.

Also see
http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/doxygen/
is the latest Kea Developer's Guide and the
http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/doxygen/doxygen-error.log
is the Doxygen warnings and errors. (We need to fix these problems as
some may be real coding mistakes.)
(Note that the tests/ directories are excluded which also excluded the
perfdhcp tool -- let's please move this out of the tests.)

http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/guide/
is the latest master guide and messages files. We need to rename the
files. (I know that will happen soon.)

I set this up to be updated once per day.

  Jeremy C. Reed
  ISC