Server hangs at startup - issue with lock file

Chaigneau, Nicolas nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com
Tue Sep 16 13:01:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thanks for the patch.

I've got an issue though, when I run "autoreconf --install" (as described in Kea guide), it just hangs after displaying the following output:
: command not found
: command not found

I've installed automake (1.11.1) and libtool (2.2.6b); autoconf (2.63) was already installed.

I've checked all binaries mentioned in:
"This will run autoconf, aclocal, libtoolize, autoheader, automake, and related commands"

Any hint to check what's going wrong ?

Can I possibly get the files I need from the 0.9 tarball, or is it a bad idea ?

Regards,
Nicolas.