Server hangs at startup - issue with lock file

Chaigneau, Nicolas nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com
Wed Sep 17 07:05:13 UTC 2014

The first command (aclocal) hangs.

I've tried to run it with strace; I noticed the following (I don't know if it's a problem or not):

stat("acinclude.m4", 0x20dd130)         = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

And just before it hangs, the following errors:

ioctl(3, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, 0x7fffd6159ce0) = -1 EINVAL (Invalid argument)
lseek(3, 0, SEEK_CUR)                   = -1 ESPIPE (Illegal seek)
fcntl(3, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC)           = 0