Server hangs at startup - issue with lock file

Jeremy C. Reed jreed at isc.org
Wed Sep 17 16:18:04 UTC 2014

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Chaigneau, Nicolas wrote:

> The first command (aclocal) hangs.

For now, I made a tarball of that branch for you  which includes the
./configure script and related generated files.
http://git.kea.isc.org/~jreed/kea-trac3591.tar.gz

As for aclocal and autoreconf issues, I don't know.  I believe
that the problem is unrelated to Kea. Does the autoconf suite work for
you on other non-Kea projects?  Maybe you need to remove the
autom4te.cache, aclocal.m4 and maybe other generated files.  But for now
you may use the tar file above.