[kea-dev] RSOO bug in 0.9.1

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Tue Apr 14 19:08:32 UTC 2015

Hello Wlodek,

See attached for the kea server configuration file plus a tcpdump packet capture
of the Relay-forward and Relay-reply messages. The packet captures show that
the Relay-forward includes a Vendor-Specific Information option with length
26, while the Relay-reply produced by the kea server only includes a VSIO with
length 4. Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com