[kea-dev] RSOO bug in 0.9.1

Wlodek Wencel wlodek at isc.org
Mon Apr 13 15:07:57 UTC 2015

Hello,
Thank you for your email. I checked again RSOO feature in Kea (sending
Vendor-Specific Information Option with multiple sub-options, what I
assume you do) and unfortunately I could not reproduce error you described.

Can you provide more details? Like kea config file and capture from
wireshark? Or details about Vendor-Specific Information Option you are
including to message?

Regards,
Wlodek Wencel