[kea-dev] Kea support for DUID-EN and Rapid Commit?

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Thu Apr 30 21:38:10 UTC 2015

Hi Marcin,

Unfortunately, I have only a very simple client that only knows how to
do 2-message exchanges (i.e., Rapid Commit) - the 4-message exchange
would complicate the design. As such, I will have to go back to ISC DHCP
for the time being, which I was hoping I would not have to do.

You mentioned that the function is not in-scope for the upcoming Kea
releases, but if your team were to produce prototype code for Rapid
Commit I would be very happy to serve as a field test site. Let me know
if such an arrangement would be useful.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com