[kea-dev] Kea support for DUID-EN and Rapid Commit?

Templin, Fred L Fred.L.Templin at boeing.com
Thu Apr 30 21:47:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

Let me qualify that - I was using the ISC dhclient which worked fine with
Kea doing 4-message exchanges. But, I have since written a DHCPv6
client from-scratch that only does 2-message and will be using this
instead of ISC dhclient from now on. I have my written-from-scratch
client working fine with ISC DHCP.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin at boeing.com